I just can not believe that my little man is getting to big. It just seems like yesterday that he was born. Time sure does fly. Somedays I just wonder how these past six months have gone so very fast. I wish that I could push that hault button and time would just slow down.
11 years ago





3 comments:
Jessie I got your email about that girls blog....So cute! Someone taught me how to do the whole background thing, but it got so confusing I just bagged the whole thing. You have to save your paper first off to picasso etc...and then I became lost. SO If you find an easier way let me know.
Also...To get your pics side by side I made them smaller and put the layout as none. Sometimes you even have to resize them smaller once you get them on your post. ANyways hope that helps. Call me and I can help you, it is easier than trying to explain through email. Love your kids, they are so cute. Plan on Fri. I don't have anything, so let me know if you are still wanting to go! Talk soon-
Tanner is so big! I have to say I think Beckam is catching up...he's quite the chubb these days and a month younger! We should all get together soon :)
I have to agree that it is crazy how fast kids grow up. Drew is already coming up on one year and I can't believe it! Your kids are both SO cute!
Post a Comment