Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rub A Dub Dub


Oh Man do my kids love to take a bath. They could play and play and play for hours if I would let them. I think my favorite part of the bath is when Tanner gets out all warm and wet and wraps his little arms around me for a great big snuggle. If I fail to pick him up and snuggle him he throws a full on tantrum. So I try hard not to miss that opportunity.

2 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

they are cute little chubs aren't they? Apparently I haven't seen Tanner for a very long time because his hair has grown so much. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok I LOVE these pictures they are total framers for sure. How funny are your kids. I remember my mom spiking our hair up like that when we were little to we thought it was hularious....