We couldn't be more happy to have little Gaby here, healthy and happy.
congrats, congrats, congrats! she is beautiful. our little girls will be so close in age. hoping to run into you in an airport sometime soon. :)
love her!! kinda makes me want a new baby (kinda). Thanks for letting us come visit.
Congratulations! She is darling!
CONGRATS! She looks perfect.
Congrats Jess! She is so beautiful! Love you guys!
She is adorable! Congrats Jess!! Can't wait to meet her :)
Congrats! I can't wait to meet her!
I wish I was there to walk over and love on her (and you) in person. Tell Jared to take good care of you! xoxox
She is beautiful, Jesse!! I can't believe how fast that's gone by for me...hahaha, because I'm the one that had her!!j/k You look amazing and hope the adjustment goes well.
Congrats Jessie! Gaby is absolutely gorgeous and I love her name!
Congratulations!! She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
congrats, congrats, congrats! she is beautiful. our little girls will be so close in age.
hoping to run into you in an airport sometime soon. :)
love her!! kinda makes me want a new baby (kinda). Thanks for letting us come visit.
Congratulations! She is darling!
CONGRATS! She looks perfect.
Congrats Jess! She is so beautiful! Love you guys!
She is adorable! Congrats Jess!! Can't wait to meet her :)
Congrats! I can't wait to meet her!
I wish I was there to walk over and love on her (and you) in person. Tell Jared to take good care of you! xoxox
She is beautiful, Jesse!! I can't believe how fast that's gone by for me...hahaha, because I'm the one that had her!!j/k You look amazing and hope the adjustment goes well.
Congrats Jessie! Gaby is absolutely gorgeous and I love her name!
Congratulations!! She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment