Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh little Tanner???

So I guess with the arrival with the new little lady has my son a little confused on who he is!




Oh no..don't you worry that was not all in one day. It has become a daily occurrence. So if you have a boy, please send him over to play with Tanner to show him that dressing up in girl clothes is not cool.
Also before I forget I need to add a little Tannerism:
"Mom that bouncaline (trampoline) is so fun, I love it!"

7 comments:

Miller Time said...

oh, let him dress up. He looks so cute. And can you blame him with all those great dresses around ;)
I let dane wear gold jewelry and a clip on earring all weekend on vacation a few weeks ago. He really thought it looked cool. Dustin and I would just look at him and laugh to ourselves because it was so NOT cool.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I think it is so funny. He will grow out of it. Until then I am going to keep instigating it. He is such a cute little boy. love him.

Anonymous said...

He looks just like a little Grace! What a cutie! Abe will be doing the same thing in no time.

The Peach.... said...

Jesse- congrats on your new baby girl! She is gorgeous! I love the name, too....and WEs totally dresses up in syd's dress ups and clickety clack shoes constantly. Oh well.

Bean said...

man i love that boy. Darling hospital pics!!

Annie said...

Jess, so random that I saw you at Cafe Rio! I was sad I didn't get to see your new baby before we left... It has been a whirlwind! Hopefully I can see you soon, one way or another!

abo-bder said...


تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض