Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween :)




Well I am sorry to say that I actually put these wonderful clothes on and went to our ward Halloween party, but what can I say. Jared went to his favorite store the DI with out me and that is what he came back with. I guess one year I will actually be something good looking but as for this year I am going to have say it was pretty sick. Thanks to Sam and Jess for the wonderful WT Wig, I know for sure it made my whole outfit. Our goal was to dress like a couple in our ward but my costume went a little astray. Thanks to our little Gracie the family had one respectable looking member

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Jessie,
Hilarious! Grace is the cutest Minnie Mouse I've ever seen!! SO cute.

laura said...

Stop it....These are great costumes! I don't even know what else to say!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Your costume is so damn funny. You make me laugh.... Cute Gracie, Love the costume!

Tara Hawke said...

I think Tanner takes the cake for best Halloween costume AND facial expression. His Jared side is already coming out! Love your buns! I'm coming trick-or-treating to your house, so you best be there!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

You guys look awesome. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Love them :)

Jessie said...

This is so weird. You don't know me, but I recently stumbled onto your blog by accident. My name is Jared and my wife's name is Jessie. We just started our blog jaredandjessie.blogspot.com. So you can see how I accidentally came across your blog. What's also funny is we have two kids, a two year old daughter and a 4 and half month old little boy. Anyway, you guys have a great looking family.

-The other Jared and Jessie