Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wheeler Farm









I took the kids to Wheeler Farm last week to get a few fall pics.. My cute friend and neighbor Amy took the pictures for me and I think that they are super cute. I have been a little lazy about getting Tanners pictures so I am trying to make up for some lost time. Looking at the pictures of my kids I feel so lucky that they are happy and healthy.

3 comments:

Tara Hawke said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Cutest pictures EVER! I need to come play with the kid-lins. This week...Grey's for sure! I love your buns Jess! And good job on the blog - you know what you are doin'. I need you to show me how to make my blog lots cuter.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I love the pictures! Taner is so dang cute and getting so big :) I hear you on not getting enough pictures taken! I need to get on it!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Cute pics!! wHO TOOK THEM??