The 5Th and finally Wade boy has returned home. Zack was serving in San Paolo, Brazil. Jared had the opportunity to go with his parents to pick him up. Strange how fast two years can just fly by.. I can't believe he is home. He is still the same old Zack.. The mission didn't change him much. They were not able to travel around Brazil very much so they decided to spend a few days in Orlando. So the kids and I hoped on a plane and met them in Florida. We did some shopping went to some theme parks and just enjoyed the warmer weather.
11 years ago







2 comments:
dang, I was hopin you'd have a pic or 2 of Grace bawlin at Disneyworld, or you guys about to have a meltdown on the runway after 2 hours!
I didn't know you were going to FL. Looks like you had a blast!! Yeah, that Zack came home!!
Post a Comment