Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pooped

This week has been so go, go, go.. I have been trying to have Grace not take her naps, but with Jared gone off to Brazil I am never home. We have been just trying to keep busy. So today we left the house at 8:45 to take Tanner to the Doctor, Grace then had playgroup-preschool and then from there we decided it would be a blast to go to the playland at good old McDonald's. By the time we got home it was close to 2 and I thought I will let her rest in my bed a watch a little show. The next thing I know she is passed out...I tried to wake her but no can do.

3 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

She is so cute. She looks comfy and it makes me want to go to bed.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Jessie she is so cute!! Your kids are darling!! It was fun to FINALLY see you guys last week. We need to get together more. I forgot to give you a check too, So i will stop by sometime this week.

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is the cuttest picture I have ever seen, love it...