Jared put this party hat on Tanner while he was hanging out in the buck. OH he is just so cute, I just love him to death. Don't you just want to squeeze his little cheeks.
Sorry about the crack shot....
11 years ago
Jared put this party hat on Tanner while he was hanging out in the buck. OH he is just so cute, I just love him to death. Don't you just want to squeeze his little cheeks.
Sorry about the crack shot....
Posted by Wade Family at 11:53 PM
7 comments:
loved the new layout at 1am this mornin and still do now! I need to rub that cute bubba's belly!
OK....cutest bum cheeks in the world!!!!!
Love the party hat. I wish that I looked that cute naked. He is such a cutie.
What a great picture! He is so cute!
Okay I have seriously not seen you guys FOREVER!! He is getting so big, I can't believe it. He is darling!
That is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen~what a little cutie!
What a cute blog! I can't believe how much he has grown since our California trip! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment