Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SO YOU THINK SHE CAN DANCE

I signed Gracie up for a dance class at Prodigy Dance Studio down the street. I though it would be good for get to get all her wiggles out in a more productive manner. She was so very excited about going and especially getting to but on the dance clothes. Once we got there she got a little nervse about going into the class with out me. I ended up having to go in with her and sit with her for a minute. She eventually warmed up and had a blast. So here are a few pics of the first class. They are not the best but you can get the idea.


2 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

How cute is Grace in her little Dance class. Thx for bringing those pic frames over. I owe you!

laura said...

She is so cute! the first pic is classic...terrified but excited!