For those of you who think my kids don't look the same...Let me know who you think this is Grace or Tanner?
11 years ago
For those of you who think my kids don't look the same...Let me know who you think this is Grace or Tanner?
Posted by Wade Family at 12:09 PM
10 comments:
Cute little Tanner...you're going to be able to blackmail him in a few years. I love that he got all dolled up.
Jess you're not fooling me. Molly has that dress! He looks darling in it!
Hi Jess!
I saw that you found my blog! So much fun huh?! Such darling pictures of your kids!
I guess it's Tanner..thats what Amy says anyways. I think they look totally alike! I just want to eat up their cute chubby cheeks! Darling
Is that really Tanner? He's going to hate you when he's older...but I have to admit I want to put bows on Braden's head all the time! ha ah
That is so funny!! They look so similar. It was so fun to hang out the other night, we need to do it more.:) and lets for reals plan some trips for this next year. Notice I say trips I want to get the hell out of here. haha!! Love ya.
LOL LOL LOL!!!! That is SO Tanner and that is SO hilarious!!!
Hi! I just made our blog private and I need your email address so I can add you to the list...email me at lexilynnsmith @ gmail . com
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.
I am guessing Tanner!?! We need to get our boys together soon! He is so big!
I think that is Tanner. I can tell the difference between the two but they do look alike.
Post a Comment