Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins



Fun Times at the pumpkin patch. Grace and Tanner had a blast. Grace just about could not control her self when we pulled up . This wonderful pumpkin patch was kind enough to donate some pumpkins to our ward Halloween party so the kids loved being able to pick out all the pumpkins they wanted.

4 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

cute...and AWESOME job at the pah-tey! You did great. Now, when can we play?

Emily said...

love it! Your scrapbook pages make mine look so blah... I need to see more for inspiration!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

look at all these darling pages you are doing! Damnit! I can't keep up with you. Love ya! Can't wait for FRIday!!! Bring your sleepbags you sleepin over.:)

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

It was good to see you guys the other night! I can't get over tanner dancing~what a cutie!