Thursday, October 9, 2008

Open Wide

Princess Grace had her first visit to the dentist.. Well lets just see how it went:
20 TEETH Check,
4 Cavities Check, Check
1 Princess Tooth Check, Check , Check..

5 comments:

Jules said...

I am still laughing! I love that pic of Grace with her mouth wide open!! Ha! Loves xoxo!

Sam and Jess said...

fun for you! How in the hell did they get grace to hold still for that long? I have been too scared to take Ella to the dentist yet.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to have the kids with all the dental problems. Although I think Taylin has a cavity right now. Follow my advice and quit giving them so much coke and candy. haha
Miss you, we need to get together real soon.
xo

Katie Hendrickson said...

Was she freaking out? Love those pics!

Rachel said...

Precious little girl, what a trooper!