Journaling:
What is not fun about great friends & family, Chocolate, gram crackers and yes, yes Marshmallows? What an incredible place we live in. In only a matter of minutes we are able to get out of the city and into some of the most amazing scenery around. Much to often I get to caught up in my day to day activities and forget the great outdoors. What a fun way to spend a Monday night. We went up Millcreek Canyon and had a little camp fire. The kids where in heaven with all the marshmallows and chocolate. I am so very thankful for this amazing place that I get the opportunity to live in.






3 comments:
Love the page Jessie! You made it up the canyon- looks like you had a great time...
I tag you!
This is darling Jessie. You just reminded me that I haven't had a S'More in quite a while.....
Post a Comment