I just can not believe that my little baby girl is going to SCHOOL. She had her first day today. I think that it was harder for me then it was for her. I almost didn't leave the parking lot. But she was such a little champ. Grace was so excited she could hardly stand it. I now need to figure out what to do while I only have one kid.
11 years ago





4 comments:
how fun for little gracie lou whoo. I am jealous that you get some free time. I told Sam tonight that I am thisclose to putting Ella into preschool come winter. Lately she likes to whine and cry and throw temper tantrums all day long. I am pooped at the end of the day. Preschool sounds fun for the kids and the mom. Let me know how it goes.
Congrats on your first day of school Grace!!! Jessie, you will love giving Tanner a chance to be an only chid a few hours out of the day.
OH MY GOSH, I can't believe she's in school!!!! Is time really going that fast? THIS IS HUGE!
way to go super mom...i can't believe she is in school already! She looked darling in her fairy outfit tonight!
Post a Comment