Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JaMEs i LOvE YoU







James and Sheryl sing together..












Yes, Yes I do love you James Blunt..He is the cutest little guy every. I went to see him one Monday night. He opened up for Sheryl Crow (who I love as well). But the best part of all was I got to TOUCH HIM.. Yep thats right I TOUCHED HIM. I know I sound like a 14 year old girl, but I am not holding back here it was great. Loved every minute.
Sorry the pics are not so good, I was so mad that I didn't take my camera. So I had to settle for the camera on my phone which didn't really do that great a job.

2 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

Lucky. when and where did you go see them? I haven't been to a concert in sooooo long.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Sounds like a good time I bet it was so much fun...