Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Pics










We had our family picture taken finally for the first time and these are just a few sneek peeks. Thanks so much to Joy for doing such a wonderful job. From the few that I have seen they are everything I could ever want and much much more.

8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

What a good looking family. Your pics turned out so great love them. We had som done with my whole family needless to say they arent being posted do to me aving the worlds biggest routs in them an looking just like a cow I need to work on that obviously but yours are great....

Sam and Jess said...

You look beautiful Jess! We got our family pics done recently too, and what an ordeal. I feel like it is soooo stressful. But what a great reward when they turn out the way you hoped they would. Your fam is darling (but tell your husband he needs to work on his man boobs. ha ha)

Ashley said...

These are beautiful!! Your photographer did such a great job. What a cute family!

Steenbliks said...

What a cute family! It was so nice to hear from you on my blog. Isn't it so fun to check in and see what everyone is up to. Your fam really is adorable....I would love to meet your kiddos.

KT Steenblik

Katie Hendrickson said...

You should be so happy...isn't Joy amazing? I love working with her and you guys look INCREBIBLE!!

laura said...

That blue tutu is so cute! What a darling little family you have!

The Chamberlains said...

The pics turned out great. And you were so worried. Sorry I've been lame. I've been so busy.. I'm not worried about the dress. But let's plan something so we can get together.

Rachel said...

You know what I love most about these pics (besides those breathtaking children)... yall are not all in white tops and khaki bottoms!!! You are a photogrpahers dream.