Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What A Trip

So needless to say this place is amazing.. There really are not words or pictures that do it justice. Jared and I kept wondering when we were going to wake up from our dream.


Jared and I had the best time in Cabo. What a vacation and I really mean vacation, no kids and no work, it was heaven. We actually had nothing to do and loved every minute.

We found some amazing beaches. This little cove was called Santa Maria. The water was so warm and clear.

The house comes fully equipped with 7 scooters to just scoot around town on. So knowing us we didn't take the car many places.

The house faces the pacific ocean and you would not believe how huge the waves were.

This is a picture of "Lands End". This is where the Pacific Ocean ends and the Sea of Cortez begins.



Up up and away...I had always wanted to do this..and yes I was very scared, but it was awesome. Jared was going to go on a ride after me, but it got to windy and they canceled his fight.


We took so many pics of us I thought it would be easier to put a few in a slide.
Thanks to my wonderful husband for planning this wonderful trip. I love you honey.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Wow!!! So I know we haven't seen eachother in 6 or so years and haven't really kept up until now but.... I would like to invite myself on your next trip! Sound good?

Those pictures are just amazing, I am loving them all!! I am glad you got to get away, sounds like it was heaven!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok you guys suck I have never in my life been somewhere like that. I want to go. Tell your hubby to tell my hubby to get a clue. So jealous looks like you guys had a great time. So beautiful thanks for sharing...

jaci said...

Wow Jess! That looks so awesome! Beautiful pictures of everything! Looks like you had a wonderful time. I've got to tell Kraig we need to go there! Welcome back to the real world! We've missed ya!

Sam and Jess said...

I am very disappointed that you didn't take me along with you. Maybe next time??? Anyhow, it looks like it was lots of fun.

laura said...

Amazing pictures! Your trip looks SO fun...I am green with envy right now! How on earth did you find that house?? Hopefully there is a tropical getaway in my future...