Hello all sorry its has been a while. But I just thought you would like like to know where I am. Cabo check it out. This is the amazing house that we get to stay at. We feel like we should be in a reality TV show. Jared surprised me for our 6 year anniversary. Needless to say way to go Jared. More pics and stuff to come. This place is amazing. A special thanks to Steven and Marsha you guys rock.
11 years ago





5 comments:
Can't wait to see all your pics when you get home. I think we got married almost around the same time... we just celebrated #6 last weekend!
Have fun!
wow jess! what a place! can't wait to hear how the trip is. looks like things are going well across the street- saw grace in her dress up yesterday!
Just a little Jealous, Not much though:) Hope you guys are having fun!! Cabo is the best!
That house looks awesome! What a great anniversary surprise. Have fun and I can't to see more pictures!
Wow! That is beautiful! Way to go Jared!! I wish I were there! Hope your not missing us much here at home! Enjoy yourself you deserve it!
Post a Comment