Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DG BBQ


Last night I got together with some of my Delta Gamma sisters and their husband's and Kids, for a BBQ. It was so fun to see everyone and find out what everyone has been up to. The others see one another more often cause of book club but I never go so I figured if I hosted the BBQ then I could not ditch out. Its weird how time just fly by, I still feel like I am 20 and in college, but those times are long gone. For those of you guys that could not make it we missed you. LOVE and ITB :)

4 comments:

laura said...

Thank you for hosting! It was so fun to see you and your kids...it has been too long!

Rachel said...

You need to post this on the DG blog page, SO CUTE!!! I remember yall as sweet little pledges~

Can I just say how great you look?!?! I am also super impressed that the kids posed so well too!

Love and ITB~ Rach

The Nortons said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for hosting all of us! I was glad to see you and your cute kids again. It has been too long. You need to start coming to book club again :)

Chelsea said...

Love it! How cute to see you all together! I say at Christmas we have a HUGE openhouse!