So this weekend was full to the max...So first of all Tanner has started to take some baby steps all on his own.
And when he does likes to make sure everyone is watching and clapping for him.
On Saturday night we went up to Park City to spend some time with Jared's Cousin Spencer and his Wife Jenny. Spencer and Jenny have been living in Boston and we don't get to see them much but when we do we just have a blast. I don't think that I stopped laughing the entire night. They are so fun to hang out with we just wish they live in Utah so we could spend more time with them.. We love you, Spence and Jen!!
They had never been on the Alpine Coaster, that’s right I said Coaster not slide. If you have never been it’s a must. The price is a bit outrageous but it is totally worth it. So we took them for the ride of their lives. (I just have to say sorry to Jared for posting this pic, but I looked worst in the other pic taken so I just had to post the better pic of me. Love you)
And last of all Tanner got his first hair cut. Yeah, Yeah I know it doesn't look like he even has any hair at all to cut, but he was starting to get a little mullet and I finally had to do a way with that.
Thanks Aunt Lindsay. You Rock
11 years ago





7 comments:
How big is Tanner getting?? I can't believe how fast it goes... Isn't the coaster the best!! So Fun!! We need to get together real soon!
Way to go Tanner!! We had tons of fun on the coaster when we went, but I think that you should get 2 rides so that you can get comfortable the first time around and then cruise on the second. Haircut looks great...we were in the same boat where Ella didn't really have any hair to cut, but the mullet had to go.
Tanner is sooo cute! i didn't notice his mullet! That is too funny! That is what I would do post the bad picture of Kraig, but the better picture of myself! You are a crack up! It was fun hanging out! We need to more often! Your house is beautiful!
i love that picture of jared! we had a great time saturday and sunday. your kids and house are beautiful!
Jess, you need to come up to see me! Is Jared drunk in that pic? YOu are so funny and I love Tanner in those pics!
Tanner...walking?! How fun! We haven't ever been on the coaster but it looks fun!
It was so good to see you guys! I can't believe how big Tanner is! let's get the boys together!
PS.. Beck's had a mullet and I finally broke down and cut it too!
Post a Comment