Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The 4th in Montana


We headed up to Montana for the 4th of July Weekend. My dad got a cabin on Hebgen Lake, which is about 10 minutes from West Yellowstone. What a beautiful place. We had a blast boating, fishing and just hanging out.

Papa and his buddy Tannie

Grace with, if you can believe it my cousin Audrie and the new little puppy.. They had the best time playing with each other. They are the cutest little friends.



Grandma JuJu..She made the trip. Doesn't she look great for 73!!! We love you Gram.

Happy 4th of July.. this was my attempt to take pics at night..

5 comments:

laura said...

Your kids are darling! Looks like you trip was fun. Bravo on your night picture...they are always hard becuase you can't see anything but I like the sparkler!

Natalie said...

I love family trips like that and it looks like you had a fun 4th of July! Don't worry about the blog stalking because I do it too lol! I agree though - we should get together sometime! I would also love to get together with Lindsay because we hung out a few times way back last winter - and I know you guys are friends too, right? Anyways we should plan something!

Katie Hendrickson said...

Cute pics! Fun to see your fam...we miss you!

Rachel said...

That last picture is really neat, I love how it turned out. Glad yall had an awesome 4th!

Chelsea said...

We love Hebgen! How great that you have a place there now! Your kids look SO cute! What a perfect place to spend the 4th