

Journaling:
My little Princess Grace you turned 3 today. You are such a little lady. You light up the room with your bright smile, energy and enthusiastic personality. You have such a thrust for knowledge always wanting to know more? You truly are a little princess. If you had your way you would wear dress-ups morning, noon and night. Thank you for adding so much joy and love to our lives. I would have to say, with out you around, life would be pretty dull. I love you so very much, and you will always be my little princess.
11 years ago





5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grace. She is so cute..I can't believe she is 3. Where does the time go?? We all need to get together soon.
Happy Birthday Gracie! Hope that the day was packed with fun.
Oh my goodness!!! My little girl turned 3 August 17th ALSO!!! I wish we lived closer, they would be little buddies.
Happy Birthday Miss Grace
Happy Birthday Grace! Looks like you had a fun day!
It was a blast, thanks for havin us! And great that Jules was the only one that dressed up for the party. Hope people didn't think she was trying to steal Grace's princess thunder!
Post a Comment