
OK so I have this fun pic of our feet and I have the perfect place for it...But I would like to put a fun little something written on the bottom. I am not that creative so I am seeking your help. I am thinking I want it to say something along the lines of stepping or walking together and connect it to family or love. I have already tried to steal one from someone famous, but I am coming up short. So get your creative minds flowing and help me out.
11 years ago





3 comments:
I am no help there, but I LOVE the picture!
I am no help either, but I LOVE the shoes...and the picture.
P.S. where did you find your dress that you wore for the family pics??
Hey Beaner! I love that Picture!! I saw this quote & thought it was cute??? "Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads" I'll keep looking. I was thinking of using the words "stepping stones" or something? I don't know good luck!
Post a Comment