So its a pretty good thing that I don't live next door to target. I don't get there very often but when I do I am amazed at the things they have. I love too, love too, love too. I would have to say I am just tickled with my new purchases. 
Isn't Grace going to look darling in these little Ugg look-a-likes??? 
And I just could not resist these simple brown flats for the winter. I bought a pair of white flats at the beginning of summer from target, that I wore almost everyday. They went with everything I loved them. So I just had to.. sorry honey I love ya..
11 years ago





3 comments:
you go jess! the boots looked so cute on grace I might just have to go and pick some up for little ella bella. thanks for coming with us last night...we had so much fun.
I love my white flats from there too! I will definitely have to check the brown ones out the next time I go.
I hear ya girlfriend, Target is the BEST! It's a good thing there isn't one too close. When I tell Tyler I'm going to Target, he starts sweating!
Post a Comment