Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hold on to your Hats.....



I am running the Wasatch Back...I know you are all in shock.. I think I am still in shock too. Last weekend I went up to Park City with the gals and after a little too much sugar, I got talked into signing up. We are a team of all mom's and I think I am in for a real adventure. I am a little nervous but I think it will be great. If nothing else it will get be back into shape. So wish me luck.

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

You go girl. We all are going to have so much fun. I think this is so we we all needed at least is sounds like it. I am sure you will do great and I will be there chearing you on......

The Nortons said...

Way to go Jessie. I am impressed, good luck!