So I was feeling a little crafty this past week. So this is what I made for Grace to take to her Valentines Day Party for school.
I had a little inspiration from the ice queen her self so I would like to give a little shout out to Martha.
It's a very good thing that I have a cricut machine or else this would have never happened. I never could have done this on my own. My O.C.D would have kicked in and the hearts would not be cut precise enough and I would have been so frustrated I would have quit.
Grace could not wait to go to school and had out her Valentines. While I was making it she would come over to me and Say,"Oh my Gosh.. Mom.. that is so Beautiful. Thank you." She then would ask if I need some help, but of course I said no.. So maybe next year I will even let her help make it.
11 years ago





8 comments:
Seriously watch out Martha is right! I love it! That is sooo cute! Do you want to come over and do my kids valentines? I just bought the ones that you put the sucker in and call it good! Pretty boring! That is darling! Way to go! Hey I do need you email by the way, I can't find it!
Thanks
WOW! I am impressed! That beats the boxes of conversation hearts I sent with Preston. Way to go!
Next year I will be calling you!
Dang Martha!I just heard about the circut last week... that things looks like a lot of fun.
ps. I am trying to get a team together for the Wasatch Back, wish me luck, hopefully I see you there.
We would love to get together for a play date. Wednesdays & Thursdays work best for us . . .
Next year could you make double for my kids too. they are darling! EXCITED FOR TONIGHT. whoo whoo.
Ok now I know who to come to next year to make carsons valentines so cute but so expected from you your so good.....
Impressive Jess! Now you've set the bar so high, can't wait to see what you whip up for next year!
ooohhhhhhhhh thus is so pretty!!! I love it!
Post a Comment