Monday, March 9, 2009

I am back..

Oh what a little personality this little guy has. The minute I turn my head he is getting into something else. To say the least he keeps me laughing . Don't you just love the comb over?

A couple of weeks ago I started a little family recipe exchange with all my family from my moms side of the family. It was so fun to have a little get together with all the ladies. I had everyone bring there favorite dish along with the recipe to share. I made Recipe binders for everyone to take home and store the recipes from the exchange. It as fun to get the table all set up nice and finally use my nice china. I thought that after 7 years it needed to get used, so this was the perfect occasion. I would have to say this was so fun especially because it combined two of my favorite things cooking and eating. It was also so nice to sit down and chat and catch up with my wonderful family.

1 comment:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

It's about time for an update. LETS get together as soon as we get back from hawaii. What day do yoiu guys get home?? Hows the running coming