Monday, June 22, 2009

I did IT!!!

Holy Crap is about all I can say for this experience. RUN, EAT, SLEEP, REPEAT. 180 Miles 12 runners, two vans, and 32 hours all on 4 hours of sleep on a high school gym floor. Who wouldn't want to do that??? I was so nervous and skeptical about this whole thing that I think I made my self more crazy. After it was all said and done I absolutely loved, loved every minute. Well not every minute but almost. I would have to say for someone that does not like running I feel pretty proud of my self. I might not ever run again but hey I ran my legs off and that is good enough for me. I got to know some pretty amazing ladies that will have a little place in my heart for a long time. So thank you to: VAN 1: AMY, ANGIE, MEGAN P., PATRICE, KELLY Van 2: WHITNEY, KARI, MEGAN M., AUGUSTA, TENILLE, HEIDI you all ROCK! ANYONE READY FOR ANOTHER RELAY?

7 comments:

Bean said...

nice work Jess! Glad to see your leg didn't fall off. Now quit running, you're getting too skinny

ROSIE said...

You guys are awesome! Looks like I missed out on tons o fun. Maybe next year for me!

The Nortons said...

I am so impressed! Way to go!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jessie, that is AMAZING, way to go!!!

Pessoa Fam said...

Wahoo! We did it! We were the best team out there too! I loved doing the Rag with you. You are so much fun! I am so glad that you found our blog. Now it would be great if I updated it. We are going to need to hang out! Keep in touch!

P.S. I might be contacting Fudd to buy a car in the near future!

The Peach.... said...

Jess, I am so impressed! I really honestly don't think I could have done it. You guys rock.

Lindsey M. said...

You are amazing!! Congrats!!!