I know I have been the biggest blog slacker so I will try and do a quick catch up.
This was the invite that was sent out. Much thanks to my good friend Emily...
Happy Birthday Tanner!!!
Yes my son turned 2...way back on June 11.Jared and I were actually out of town on his actual birthday (sushhhh don't tell anyone, he didn't notice) so we celebrated it the following Monday. We had a little party at our house with some family and friends. I still can not believe that my little guys is already two. Wow time does fly by. It makes me want to really take each day as a blessing because before you know it...it's gone.What can I say about my little guy?? Actually its more like where do I begin. I never thought that raising a boy and a girl would be much different and well Tanner has proven me wrong. He has the most tender heart and gentle nature. He loves to sit and cuddle with me in which I absolutely can not get enough of. He is full of personality, Jared and I are constantly asking our selves where did he come from. He find our selves laughing at him daily.
Hebgen Lake
I had the wonderful opportunity to head up to our family cabin in Montana for a week. I would have to say that going up there is just the best. I was up there for the first few days with my dad and the kids. We had a blast, fishing, boating, and driving into Yellowstone National Park. It is so fun to watch my kids experience the same things that I go to while going up. I just hope to create some of the same memories. On Wednesday night some of our friends came up for the weekend. We always have a blast when we get together. The kids ran wild and loved every minute. After coming home and looking at the pictures from the trip I realized that I didn't take any pictures of any ones else besides my kids. So sorry. Happy Birthday Grace!!



Wow I have a four year old. I just can't believe it. I guess that really makes me feel old. Anyway we had a little tea party/cupcake decorating party for grace and some of her little friends on her birthday. She has been talking about her birthday for about six months so its nice to have it finally come. Although she is already talking about her next birthday party. The best part of the party was my mom and I made all the girls little aprons with there name printed on them, Thanks mom a ton for all your hard work. The girls were so excited to put them and start decorating. They were all in heaven being able to put all there toppings on there cupcakes. It was fun to watch them get so into it. We then had a little party with family the next night, where papa mike gave Grace her new PINK bike with out training wheels. I told Grace that if she learn to ride her green bike with out the training wheels then we would get her a new pink bike. Well much to Jared and my surprise it only took her two times trying to ride without them to have it down. The things she is able to do just amazes me. I am so glad to have little grace in my life. She is constently teaching me how to be a better mom. She is full of energy and spirit and I love her with all my heart.





7 comments:
The cupcake party is adorable. And your Montana trip looks like so much fun. Let's get together!! I miss you
Very cute birthday invites, pictures, etc. I Love that picture of Tanner blowing out his cake, he looks so happy and excited!
Jessie! Such cute parties- you are an awesome mom. We need to hang out again very soon!
Um Jesse, these are seriously the cutest pages I have EVER seen, I'm totally going to scraplift the idea!!! I can't believe she is 4!!!!!
How did you make those cakes? Or do you have a good place to buy them?
Geez! Your kids are getting so big! Tanner is 2! Happy birthday little man! I hope all is well and we miss you guys.
That cupcake party is SO cute! I did it with Rachel at one but now I want to do it again at four! I may have to steal your saying...
I was so excited to see Hebgen lake on your scrapbook page, we used to live there. Love it!
Post a Comment