We headed down to VEGAS... For the weekend to get out of the cold weather and to see the Utes play UNLV.
We stayed our first night at the Mandalay Bay.
The kids had the best time in the wave pool.
I would have to say that hotel is pretty amazing. The kids loved driving up and down the strip looking at all the lights and sights.
Then off to the U Game.. The kids had a blast hanging with all the fans and family.
Tanner's new best buddy Brady. He would not leave him alone the entire game.
The kids didn't want to leave and neither did I. It's never fun going home :(
11 years ago





3 comments:
Fun! Wish I was there to enjoy the warm weather. Love you!
FUN! Tyler took Josh and they had a blast.....
I am so jealous people are leaving for warmer climates and we're stuck!! I miss you guys and your little ones are so big!!
Post a Comment