BABY #3 is on the way.
Wish me luck, two was hard enough so I really don't know what I will do with three. But we can't wait for the new little addition. I guess the real question is what will it be????
11 years ago
BABY #3 is on the way.
Wish me luck, two was hard enough so I really don't know what I will do with three. But we can't wait for the new little addition. I guess the real question is what will it be????
Posted by Wade Family at 9:49 AM
13 comments:
Yeaaaaaa! Congrats to you!! So happy for you guys! No matter what you are going to have you have the cutest kids ever!!
Love ya
Jaci
Congrats guys, that is so exciting!!!
Wowzers!!! That is awesome Jess. Congratulations :)
Congrats Jess- Lucky baby coming into your darling family
Congrats! Three is something else :) It is great though! It is not nearly as hard as I thought, still crazy, but good. You will be fine.
good luck to ya :) Your kids are so damn cute and I can't wait to see the new one. Hopefully another chunker...give Viv a little competition.
YIPEE!!!
You will do great with three...
it is a real treat!!
This baby is so lucky to have you as it's momma!!
Congrats!!:) xoxo
Wahoo! Another cute Wade on the way? That is so dang awesome! I'm stoked for you guys!!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Keep us posted with anything new!
Oh my gosh, I had no idea! COngrats! Yeah!!!!! Can't wait to find out WHAT it is!!!
Congratulations, Jessie! What fabulous news!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment