The kids have be waiting and waiting all week for the snow to finally come, so when it finally did I guess I had to let them play in it.Or Eat it???
11 years ago
The kids have be waiting and waiting all week for the snow to finally come, so when it finally did I guess I had to let them play in it.Or Eat it???
Posted by Wade Family at 3:29 PM
2 comments:
Your kids are so freaking cute playing in the snow... I love following your blog. How are you feeling?
Jessie! Promise I'm not a stalker, I just found your blog from my cousin's... and I am so glad I did! Your family is still as cute as ever and I didn't know you were expecting! We are too, in April! That's right when you are too, right?
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment