So we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and most of you all know that we love not finding out the sex. Especially Jared cause it keeps me from shopping (HAHA). Anyway I had told Jared the night before that I had a feeling that it was a girl and it freaked him out just a bit. So when we got into the ultrasound room the first thing that Jared asked me was "You don't want to know the babies sex? Do you?" And I was shocked cause he is normally very firm on this matter. I was like no we don't want to find out! What are you thinking? So the ultrasound went on as it normally doesn't and when she went down to measure the legs she said no guys I am going down to measure so if you don't want to accidentally see something you don't want to you can just look away. Well we have never been able to see anything in the past so we just kept on looking. Well just are luck the picture that she choose to freeze was a spread eagle shot and there really was no mistaking what was between the legs.
BABY GIRL WADE we can't wait for you to join the family. All the luck to you!!






5 comments:
ah hell, another girl? that sucks. Ha ha just kidding...we love girls!!!! The more the merrier, right? I am happy that you guys found out because the anticipation would've killed me. See you tomorrow night :)
This post is hilarious.....congrats!
You will love having 3, it is so wonderful!! Congratulations... do yall have a name? I will send you all my favorite girl names.
Much LOVE!!
Lucky!!! More bows, tutus, and lip gloss.... xo
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment