So I know that it has been so so long since my last post but I could not pass on this opportunity to share this...
I was opening the mail today and this is a little something I received...
Really? What is wrong with old people?
11 years ago
So I know that it has been so so long since my last post but I could not pass on this opportunity to share this...
I was opening the mail today and this is a little something I received...
Really? What is wrong with old people?
Posted by Wade Family at 4:19 PM
10 comments:
Are you kidding me? Well they obviously don't know how to spell OBSERBER....hahaha! Oh my gosh!
What the crap, are you kidding me??? No offense, but that is pretty dang funny. I seriously can't believe that they sent that to you in the mail, lol!
hahaha, tara is right, that is funny they didn't even spell observer right!
hhaha what in the world?!?! wow- let's t.p. that person... i never have even noticed gum in your mouth, and if i did, i'd say, "jess, hook me up with a piece!"
I have OBSERBED that too. haha. Love old people!! You gotta find out who wrote that and sit by them every week and do lots of annoying stuff just to piss them off. Maybe you should take up smoking or chewing tobacco just to step it up a notch.
Are you sure Kippy didn't leave that on your doorstep?
K that is hilarious! Who does something like that? Seriously! You are a beautiful woman with or without gum :)
I'm laughing soooo hard right now!!! Do you know who it's from? Wow... that is the craziest thing I have ever seen! How you feeling? claire has been talking about Grace today...
Oh that is good! Wonder who that special old person is in our ward? Let's take a guess, there are a few that would do something like that! That cracks me up! Just to let you know I've never noticed your gum chewing, but now I will! Love ya
I seriously am laughing SO hard right now, that is freakin' hilarious!! If you look at all of the younger moms, they are all chewing gum, especially in church, and it's probably like our "smoking habit"....if we didn't chew gum we'd kill somebody. Really...that takes a ton of nerve.
Too bad you don't know who it is, you could write a note back saying, "You're right, I think I'll start lighting up doobies....instead."
Post a Comment