11 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Tannie Turns ONE!!
I can not believe that my little baby is already a year old. We had a little party for him at home. I was so stressed out because I thought that the weather was going to be freezing but we got so lucky and it ended up being warm and nice out. So we just had a little BBQ with some close friends and family nothing to outrageous. The best part of the first birthday is watching them eat the cake and Tanner sure did not disappoint. Thanks to all our friends and family for coming, we love you and are so very grateful for you all in our lives. I know that this sounds cliche but it really feels like yesterday that I was going to the hospital to have him. It really makes me want to cherish every moment I have with them cause it goes by was to fast. I feel so lucky to have two healthy and wonderful children. They truly make life wonderful.
Posted by Wade Family at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Guys thanks for includin us, it was so much fun and the pics turned out fab!
those are so cute! How did he get that big so fast? I was thinking the same thing...wasn't it just yesterday we were popping them out?!
Jesse, thanks for the compliments on my photo blog! I do have a few things up my sleeve for when I come to SLC. I will be announcing it in a few weeks.
Congrats to you and your new little one year old! They really do grow up so quickly, don't they.
Did you go see SATC? I LOVED it!!
To bad it takes a birthday see you!! It was so fun to see your cute little family. Tell Jared to quit being a party popper or as the Wades would say a Loc-late and come hang out more. YOur kids are so cute!! I can't believe Tanner is one!! by the way your house looked darling too!
Post a Comment