So I have been meaning to write down some of the thing that come out of her mouth lately and just have not gotten around to it so hear is one from this weekend.
To set up the scene a little bit: We are at a birthday party of my little cousin Samantha and Grace comes running over to me with her pants around her ankles and a very distraught look on her face.
ME:"Grace what happened?"
Grace:"I went POOPIE in my pants!"
Me:"Oh No well lets go and clean you up"
Grace:"OK Mommy, but it was an accident and I don't want to put on a diaper"
Grace:"OK Mommy, but it was an accident and I don't want to put on a diaper"
Me:"Oh I know honey its OK. Could you not get to the toilet in time?"
Grace:"No it just came out so fast. It was diarrhea"
At this point I am thinking to my self oh great. As luck had it, it was not so bad. I got her all cleaned up and told her to tell everyone goodbye.
Grace:"Bye everyone I have to go home cause I had DIARRHEA!"






6 comments:
I wonder where she learned it from?? Sounds just like Jared.
Ella loves to tell people that she has diarrhea. It is so embarassing.
hilarious! Kids have no shame...I love it! That is Classic!
Oh yes... I wish I could tell you it gets better.
I swatted a bee off Kaitlyn this summer (smacked her shoulder in the process) and she told everyone that would listen that Mommy hit her. Obviously we have major no hitting rules in this house so she just ran with that.
Hilarious! That picture is priceless...so cute!
This is classic!!! Why are kids always about the "poo?"
Post a Comment