Corn Anyone?
I know that there is not any corn left, but believe me there is plenty to go around. I wanted you to be able to see how huge the field was.
I know that there is not any corn left, but believe me there is plenty to go around. I wanted you to be able to see how huge the field was. Last week I had the pleasure to travel the great state of Indiana. I went with my wonderful Mother-in-law Peggy Sue. Oh and yes the kids did stay home with DADDY. Thanks so very much to all of you how helped out while I was gone, I don't think my kids would be alive with out you.

Oh no this is not the same field..They all look just like this.

Oh no this is not the same field..They all look just like this.
I would have taken a few more pics but all there was to see was corn field after corn field. I am not joking when I tell you this I don't think I have ever in my life seen so much corn. Peggy and I had a blast together. I am so very lucky to have such a fabulous mother-in-law, she is such a riot. We just laughed the whole time. So peg thanks so much for letting me tag along with you. I love ya..
To my amazing husband for watching over our kids for an entire week... You ROCK I LOVE U....





3 comments:
it's always fun to get out of town, even if it's in the middle of nowhere, right? Tell Jared sorry that I couldn't help him out...he was trying to find a sitter for the U game. Let me know next time you go out of town and I would love to take the kiddos for a day. Ella would be in heaven having little friends around.
I am glad you are back safe! I missed you and again...SORRY! It looks like you had quite a view in Indiana! LOVE YOU!
so glad i got to sit next to you on the plane. you have the most adorable family. serious. your kiddos are perfect.
Post a Comment