My Family who keep me grounded and are there for me when I need them the most. For
Friends who fill in the missing pieces to life that no one else can. For
Faith for things that are not seen but I know are true.
Children who make life very interesting but with out them I don't know who I would be. And for the understanding of
Love for those around you and to be able to cherish someone or something so unconditionally from the minute you see them. For
America and the opportunity to live in a country where you are able to achieve anything you set your mind to. And there is an abundance of
Food that is so very delicious. And found everywhere. You know I had to mention food. I love love love food and to cook and create wonderful meals for my family. For
My Home where I can watch my kids play, fight, grow up, make memories, feel safe, and create
Laughter that bring a big smile to your face when you are feeling blue and that radiates in your soul. For the
Temple that always inspires me to become better. Helps me understand that there is something big then me and this world, something to strive to achieve. For the season of
Thanksgiving to give me to opportunity to reflect on all the things that I have in my life and that I am thankful for.






7 comments:
Such a cute Thanksgiving card! You are going to have to teach me how to make one.
It was so much fun to spend Thanksgiving with your family this year!
It's was so good to hear from you guys! We were so sad to miss the sig. reunion! Leave me your e-mail, and I can e-mail you our address. I will make sure to erase it from my blog as soon as I get it.
I loved spending Thanksgiving with you and your cuteset family this year! Love you!
That was so beautiful! I just think your great!
I love the picture. So cute!
Ok, you are so talented! Your pages are so cute.....
AND I need to get a bulletin board ordered.....can I do a huge one for my hallway? I just want it bulletin corkboard material with a white frame....probably about 4' x 5'.....what do you think?
cute pics...so are you up on all your scrapbooking?? bc everytime i look you have another page done.
Post a Comment