Hey Jesse, this is random, but I was searching for your blog. This Keri Evans Cannon. I was a Chio. 1st of all, your blog scrapbooking is so cute, 2nd...does your husband look for cars through auctions and through dealers? Brady and Katie Johnson told me to try to contact you... My email is keri.cannon@gmail.com and my number is 801-541-7733. We are in search for 1 possibly 2 cars and obviously would love a good deal. if he does will you call or email me? Thanks! Your family is adorable!
1 comment:
Hey Jesse, this is random, but I was searching for your blog. This Keri Evans Cannon. I was a Chio. 1st of all, your blog scrapbooking is so cute, 2nd...does your husband look for cars through auctions and through dealers? Brady and Katie Johnson told me to try to contact you... My email is keri.cannon@gmail.com and my number is 801-541-7733. We are in search for 1 possibly 2 cars and obviously would love a good deal. if he does will you call or email me? Thanks! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment