Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Dessert


Journaling:
The Dessert!!
What a fun retreat to Palm Springs. It as so nice to get out of the snow and cold. The weather was nice and warm and we were able to be outside, swimming, golfing, biking, playing tennis and having a blast. The Ream’s were able to make it down and we were so glad to have them there. All we did was laugh. laugh, laugh.

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I bet you guys had such a good time. Next time take me I am a good traveling companion for sure. Glad to hear you all had such a good time though. You look really cute in that pic to by the way.....

The Chamberlains said...

I'm jealous. I love Palm Springs. I'm looking forward to our triip in February. Miss you guys.

Rachel said...

I have GOT to learn how to do some digi scrapbooking, I just love all your cute posts!