Hello! I was excited to see that you live in Holladay, too! Your blog is so nice.....it's wonderful to see people post things about their families. I thought you might like to know about the wonderful Art Classes I offer for children: I teach how to make beautiful, little Fairy Furniture from nature! You can read more about my art and classes at: http://fairyfurnitureclasses.blog spot.com Nice to find your blog; so cute! Debbie Schramer
4 comments:
how on earth did you find this video? so funny!!
Oh my that is soooo funny! I'm in tears! Good one Jess!
Haha hahah...is that Jared? j/k I LOVed laughing so hard!
Hello!
I was excited to see that you live in Holladay, too! Your blog is so nice.....it's wonderful to see people post things about their families. I thought you might like to know about the wonderful Art Classes I offer for children: I teach how to make beautiful, little Fairy Furniture from nature!
You can read more about my art and classes at:
http://fairyfurnitureclasses.blog
spot.com
Nice to find your blog; so cute!
Debbie Schramer
Post a Comment