Happy Birthday Honey!!! Well Jared turn 28 last Friday and I had the great idea to get him playoff tickets. I guess I would have to say that luck was on my side because the Jazz ended up losing in Huston which in turn made it possible that the Jazz were going to be playing the last game at home one Jared actually birthday. So I made up a story that all of his friends were going to come over to watch the game at our house. I even called all his friends and told them to play along. I was so nervous that the surprise was going to be spoiled that my heart was skipping beats all night. So Jared and I went to dinner at Rio Grande and I made Jared wait to open up his gift until the very last minute.
This look was priceless...
11 years ago





5 comments:
Happy bday jared! We miss you guys, Jessie come by ANY time, I'd love to see you....I'm going to have you girls to lunch soon, as soon as I get organized. XOXO
It was so fun to see you at the Gateway! You are a good wife to do that for your hubby--a million points for you...
What a good wife!
What a great idea Jess. Happy b-day to both of you. Fun that your birthdays are so close.
Glad he didn't ever find out. What a fun surprise. Such a good wife.:)
Post a Comment