First of all I would like to apologize for the long absence in my blogging all I can say is my life is pretty boring and lame especially when we have been have this oh so crazy weather. So after a very very long winter, Summer has finally arrive..YiPPee At least for the time being.. And we are loving it. I just love summer, especially now that I have kids there is so much more to do.. Play outside with the hose for hours is one of Gracie's favorite things. I know that it might not be the most water conscience but oh well..
11 years ago





6 comments:
love the picture Jess!
Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Is that little Claire in that pic? My kids could honestly play with the hose for hours.....that looks familiar!
Hooray! You are back! So fun to be outside...and now look at the weather today! AHHHHH!
So cute! You have such darling kids! I'm glad you posted...I've been waiting!
fun stuff. I am so anxious for summer to be here for real. I just got back from phoenix and they are having the same crazy weather we are here. over 100 one day, and freezing the next.
Hi! I found your link from a bunch of other DG's and thought I would leave you a note. Your kids are so cute and you look as great as you did back in DG!
Hope all is well, you look like you just have such a happy life with your family. I have great advice on the whole "sleep training" if you need it, just like you said, there are so many different thoughts on the matter.
I try not to be a blog stalker and leave "coutesey notes" so you know who has been on your page.
Take care,
Rachel (Reeves)
Post a Comment