Ok so I just thought today would be a great May Day, warm and sunny a great day to go out and play, but no when I looked out the window this is what I saw. I just can not belive this weather we have been having. I am about to rip my hair out. So much for Global Warming!!!
11 years ago





2 comments:
Seriously!!! I'm right there with you. Should we pack up and move to Cali cuz I'm seriously considering it. (even if we live in a trailor park)
it was so fun to get your comment the other day! what a small world that your daughter takes class at Prodigy. i'm surprised i never run into you. i teach there as well but only a couple times a week. i may see you then at her performance. i would love that!! your family is absolutely darling!....and it's so fun to connect again.
Post a Comment